Upgrading your contact.
If you have a contract with us, you can upgrade early. This means that instead of waiting until your contract ends, you can upgrade in the last 30 days of your contract.
The easiest way to upgrade is online. To find out what your upgrade options are:
- Log into your My3 account on your computer. If you haven't registered, you can register your My3 account here
- Go to Check if you can upgrade under Upgrades & offers to see if you're eligible to upgrade online
Of course if you're happy with everything you can continue with your current package until you're ready to choose a new SIM or device.
Here are a couple of things you need to know about upgrading:
- If you want to upgrade before your last month, you can but you'll be charged an early upgrade fee. This fee is the remaining months of your current contract and will need to be paid at the time of upgrading. You'll need to visit a 3Store to upgrade early. Find out whether you can upgrade early.
- If you're on one of our 1 month SIM deals, you can upgrade to a package with a phone after you've been with us for three consecutive months but only after you've passed a further credit check.
- If you want to upgrade your phone and you're in the last 30 days of your contract, you can upgrade online. Find out more about upgrading your phone.
- If you want to upgrade your Mobile Broadband, you'll need to visit a 3Store or give us a call on 0333 300 0500 (standard rates apply).
If you need to check when your contract ends you can check the letter you received when you joined Three or last upgraded your contract. If you're not sure of these details, go to your nearest 3Store or give us a call.
- To talk to us about your phone or SIM contract, call 333 free from a Three phone or 0333 300 3333 (standard rates apply) from any other phone.
- To talk to us about your Mobile Broadband contract, call 500 free from a Three phone or 0333 300 0500 (standard rates apply) from any phone*.
All of our 1, 12, 18 and 24 month contracts will continue until you upgrade or cancel.