Browser and MMS Settings for your Samsung phone.
If you have a Samsung Android phone from Three and can't browse any websites, or send and receive MMS, it’s possible that you don’t have the correct settings.
Here’s how you can set up the Internet and MMS functions on your phone:
- From the Front Screen go to the Applications button
- Drag the screen to the left
- Tap the Settings icon
- Keep the cursor on Wireless & networks and Select
- Move the cursor to Mobile networks and Select
- Move the cursor to Access Point Names and Select
- To clear up any incorrect or non-functional APN Settings and get the settings to Default, select Main Menu and click on Reset to Default. (Please note this will erase all APN settings that might have been saved on your phone earlier)
- To create a new Access Point Name for the Browser Settings, select Main Menu and click on New APN.
Next, type in these fields. Leave everything else the same as they are shown.
|MMS protocol||WAP 2.0|
Then press the Main Menu button and Save.
You should now be able to browse all websites and send and receive an MMS on your phone.
Setting up My3 as your Homepage.
Just follow these steps to set up My3:
1. Select the Applications button from the front screen
2. Tap on the Browser icon
3. Press Menu
4. Tap on More
5. Move the cursor to Settings and Select
6. Move the cursor to Set home page and Select
7. Now type the following in the text field and then press Ok - http://mobile.three.co.uk/hb/hutchkey
My3 should open up every time you open your Internet Browser on your phone.
For further help, go to our interactive troubleshooter.