Three months free access to The Times websites.
All Three Mobile Broadband customers can get three months free access to thetimes.co.uk, thesundaytimes.co.uk, The Times and The Sunday Times iPad Editions and membership of Times+. If you have a Pay As You Go account, you can carry on getting free access after three months to thetimes.co.uk, thesundaytimes.co.uk and membership of Times+ by topping up a minimum of £10 every 30 days with a Pay Per Month top-up.
Here's how it works.
- Make sure your Three Mobile Broadband account is activated by installing your dongle and connecting to Mobile Broadband
- Go to www.three.co.uk/timesoffer and enter your Three Mobile Broadband number and email address to generate your access code
- Follow the link to timesplus.co.uk/
- Click on the link in the message to go to timesplus.co.uk/access. Enter your access code and register to activate your three months free access to The Times and The Sunday Times websites, The Times and The Sunday Times iPad Editions and membership to Times+.
After three months:
- If you're on Pay as you Go and top-up a minimum of £10 every 30 days with a Pay Per Month top-up, you will continue to get free access to The Times and The Sunday Times websites and membership to Times+. If you use a 3G Micro-SIM with an iPad you will no longer be able to access The Times and The Sunday Times iPad Editions for free. If you don't top-up you will be charged £8.66 a month unless you cancel your Times+ membership.
- If you have a Pay Monthly price plan, you will be charged £8.66 a month after your three free months, unless you cancel your Times+ membership.
Who is eligible for this promotion?
All Three Mobile Broadband customers are eligible for this promotion (other than existing subscribers to The Times and The Sunday Times websites).
I'm already a member of The Times and The Sunday Times websites, do I still get three months free membership?
This offer is only available to new subscribers to thetimes.co.uk and thesundaytimes.co.uk.
I've lost/never received my access code, how do I get it again?
Go to www.three.co.uk/timesoffer and enter your Three Mobile Broadband number and your email address to generate your access code again.
My access code will not work, what should I do?
Your access code can only be used once. If your code has not been accepted email The Times and The Sunday Times at email@example.com.
Why do you take my credit card details when it is free for three months?
When your complimentary access ends your subscription will continue until you cancel it. After your complimentary period you will be charged at £2 per week, billed at £8.66 per month.
How do I cancel my subscription to thetimes.co.uk and thesundaytimes.co.uk?
You can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. although you will be charged for the next month if your cancellation request is sent less than six business days prior to the due date of payment of that monthly subscription or registration payment.
I forgot to top-up during the last 30 days. If I top-up now will I get my free access to The Times and The Sunday Times websites back?
No, you need to top-up every 30 days to get free access to thetimes.co.uk, thesundaytimes.co.uk and membership of Times+. If you don't top-up every 30 days you will lose your free access.
Once I have subscribed can I get access on my mobile?
Yes, simply login using your username and password.
What is Times+ ?
Times+ is membership of The Times and The Sunday Times. Members can look forward to invitations to exclusive events - free film screenings, private views, early access and expert talks - plus upgrades, money-saving offers, gifts and much more. Please visit http://www.timesplus.co.uk/welcome/tp_faq_pg.htm for more information on Times+.
Find more information and help on The Times and The Sunday Times websites, The Times iPad Edition and Times+ here.
Find more information on the offer and Three's services here.